Thursday, September 6, 2007

From Intensive comments

Comments:

-How do you get light inot the ground floor from the South?
-What are the materials for the exterior?
-What are the openings in the south facade?
-Computer room and sleeping area should be articulated differently in the second floor?
-Try to engage public/private space in vertical manner?
-Why is there a hamster in your parking garage?
-Maybe vertical circulation can occur between sleeping stripes?
-Begin to play with slices up and down (ramps like in second floor roof deck)
-Very nice diagrams explaining your concept, but I would like to see what type of materials for the building.






2 comments:

werner said...

Felix,
I need to see you working on the few items we discussed. + Elevations and details.

F.R. said...

I know, I'm working on new plans and elevations and details as well.
I should be able to post the latest update by this week